PDA

View Full Version : Lake Lice...

KSmith
06-07-2011, 09:33 PM
So... can anyone explain to me why lake lice feel invincible? I mean they must be bullet proof when your crusing along at 30+ MPH and they pass you 10 feet or less off the starboard side, pull in front of you and stop...

Is it a death wish thing? I would like to understand if anyone could enlighten me...

If you happen to be the lake lice in question this evening around 6:30 on Allatoona by Blockhouse, know that I will run your ass over next time...

WaterBullDawg1980
06-07-2011, 10:43 PM
LMBO!

Sorry Kraig, I know your pissed, but that is funny.

What were they on? Jet ski?

KSmith
06-08-2011, 06:15 AM
Yeah, two riders, one jetski, zero brain between them... great mix for disaster... completely oblivious to their surroundings... damn near ran into the bridge later on... so close to laughing my ass off, but no dice, dipstick driver veered off just before nailing the bridge support...

Suprahunter
06-08-2011, 08:14 AM
I just dont understand how you can sell a 180 mph motorcycle or a 250 hp PWC to people that have NO clue how to operate them. As I see it the problem is they are too busy doing their tricks to pay attention to little things like other boats or people in the water. It also seems they want to come over to show off their POS watercraft . We were out on Monday only one other boat on the water and you guest it a PWC he had to circle me 25' away. Of all the aggravations on the water nothing tops the PWC.

New Guy
06-08-2011, 10:31 AM
I just dont understand how you can sell a 180 mph motorcycle or a 250 hp PWC to people that have NO clue how to operate them. As I see it the problem is they are too busy doing their tricks to pay attention to little things like other boats or people in the water. It also seems they want to come over to show off their POS watercraft . We were out on Monday only one other boat on the water and you guest it a PWC he had to circle me 25' away. Of all the aggravations on the water nothing tops the PWC.

Hey leave my motorcycle out of this. :mad:

sicktc06
06-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Dude I know exactly how you feel. And it always seems to be right at blockhouse too!!! They are idiots! They always play right outside of the no-wake zone thinking "there ain't no boats coming in and out of here at fast speeds! My PWC is bigger than that 38ft cigarette boat. They'll move." Um no buddy. Not at all.

We're going to start carrying a paintball gun with us for those who decide to ride DIRECTLY BEHIND my boat while I'm pulling a boarder to jump my wakes. I've chased SEVERAL down and went off on them for doing that... I feel your pain man!

KSmith
06-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Oh I like the paintball gun idea LMAO!

I was considering building a water cannon... ;-)

WaterBullDawg1980
06-08-2011, 01:29 PM
you need a potato gun brother.......They'll leave alone after getting pelted with one of these.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/spud-gun-14.jpg