PDA

View Full Version : New Board, bindings and vest for sale

wakbrdfreak19
03-14-2005, 04:38 PM
I live in michigan and just won a wakeboard package at the Grand Rapids Boat Show. I have no need for the board, bindings and vest because I already have the same board, bindings and a different vest. It is a cwb pure board and it is still in the plastic wrapping that came with it. The bindings are cwb torq bindings. The bindings that I am giving away have been used two months and they look brand new. I am keeping the bindings that I won because they are the 05 bindings and they have sweet graphics on them. The vest is a neoprene hyperlite vest that I bought on sale in November so I haven't used it yet. This package all together would be somewhere around $450 Asking $325 but will take less. Shipping is not included

Moomba1016
03-22-2005, 06:36 PM
I live in Michigan also and I'm interested in the package you have for sale. Can you send me pictures of the board or direct me to a web site that shows pictures of the board and bindings?

wakbrdfreak19
03-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey man I'm sorry but I sold the board and bindings to my friend for $225. I still have the vest if your interested in that. where in michigan do you live? I'm from Grand Rapids.

Moomba1016
03-23-2005, 02:35 PM
I live in Sylvan Lake, which is between Pontiac and West Bloomfield. What size is the vest and how much do you want? My wife wants to know what color?

wakbrdfreak19
03-23-2005, 04:44 PM
The vest is a neoprene hyperlite vest. It is a front zip with two buckles. It is an adult large( chest size 40-44". It is red, black and grey. I'm not that great with putting pictures online because I don't have a digital camera. There may be a picture of the vest on hyperlite.com but I'm not sure. I paid $100 for it and haven't used it. I would like to get at least $50 dollars for it. If you are really interested in it I'm sure I could learn how to put a picture on the website for you to look at it. Let me know and I will see what I can do.

wakbrdfreak19
03-23-2005, 04:48 PM
I forgot to mention that if you look at hyperlite.com it will be under the Parks Series life vest

Moomba1016
03-26-2005, 09:44 PM
I think that is too small for me. If you haven't already sell it to the other guy. How did you like you cwb wake board? I'm still looking for a board and I heard it's one of the better ones out there.

mobiusLSV05
03-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Hey swairlines, THis is wakbrdfreak19 using my brothers account, I wrote you an email and sent it to you, it is yours for the taking. If you want to give my a PM with your home address, I will send you the vest and then I trust that you will send me a check. I gave you my address in the email, I guess that you haven't gotten it. I see that you live in Florida, I am leaving for daytona on wednes. for vacation, I am staying in Daytona if that works out I can bring the vest down and meet you somewhere. But the vest is yours I just need to know an address so I can send it to you

wakbrdfreak19
03-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Hey my cwb pure board is awesome. I am in between beginner and advanced and it offers really sweet handling with huge pop and soft landings because of the spine down the center of the board. If you have a chance to try a cwb board out, I guarentee you won't regret it.