PDA

View Full Version : Runs great, Radio, bilge and blower not working

chausj1
06-06-2011, 01:54 PM
I have a mystery that I could use somm help with. I took my 04 Mobius LSV out yesterday and everything worked fine. 10 minutes in to the day the radio stopped working, 5 minutes later it started working, and then another 5 minutes later it stopped completely. Soon after the bilge and the blower also stopped working. Engine is starting just fine. Had the battery tested and it it is fine also. I tightened up the connections to the battery. I looked under the dash and near as I could tell everything was tight. Admit I was a little overwhelmed by the number of wires down there. I also noticed that now none of the controls are lighting up either.

Anyone have some specific places to look?

KG's Supra24
06-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Sounds like a breaker issue? I'm not familiar with the setup on that boat/year model.

Someone else should chime in and will know more.

jmvotto
06-06-2011, 03:17 PM
should be a breaker in the battery compartment behind the spotters seat.

should be on the wall facing the stearn.

thats where it is on my 07 OBV

Canuckle Head
06-06-2011, 03:34 PM
I would take a look under your dash to see if you have any loose connections. Sometimes those electrical clips fall of the terminals.

chausj1
06-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Found the breaker and reset, and found the loose wire for the stereo.

all better, thanks

ian ashton
06-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Glad you found the issue!

For future reference, there should also be a fuse box under the dash - I had the bilge pump short out and pop the fuse, which caused all of the dash switched electronics to work. The fuses are re-setable (does that make them breakers too?)

mmandley
06-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Glad you found the issue!

For future reference, there should also be a fuse box under the dash - I had the bilge pump short out and pop the fuse, which caused all of the dash switched electronics to work. The fuses are re-setable (does that make them breakers too?)

I was about to say there circut breakers LOL.

I thought mine were fuses untill last week when my IBS wouldnt drain, i pulled all the covers and found circut breakers, no fuses.