PDA

View Full Version : Impressed with Leverage Polish

you da man
06-06-2011, 12:38 PM
This stuff is great. Easiest wax/polish I've ever used. Easy on and easy off. My new boat is 90% black and so far the boat has not needed any water spot remover. Just a wipe down immediately after pulling her out of the water and no streaks on the hull. I do use water spot remover for the top deck and back where water just splashes a little. Great stuff and only took me 1.5 hrs to do the entire boat and that includes crawling under the boat to get all the bottom of the hull.

kaneboats
06-06-2011, 12:39 PM
It's funny. I have 3 or 4 of the t-shirts but have never tried the stuff. If that dude would have given us a sample I might be hooked for life. Oh well, maybe next time I buy some wax I'll look for it.

you da man
06-06-2011, 12:45 PM
It's funny. I have 3 or 4 of the t-shirts but have never tried the stuff. If that dude would have given us a sample I might be hooked for life. Oh well, maybe next time I buy some wax I'll look for it.

Mail order only dang it. Oh, I would not recommend Meguiars Quick Wax. Hard to remove and swirls. I put it on and took it off 3 days later.