PDA

View Full Version : Wake Board Rack for Mobius LSV

ereber
03-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Has anyone purchased aftermarket board racks for a Mobius LSV? Any feedback or sugestions of good/bad racks would be appreciated.

ereber

jburnside
03-17-2005, 11:55 AM
ereber,
Take a look at the racks that Mako Industries has or also the racks that Monster Tower offers. They are the same product with Monster Tower applying their logo on their version of it. I like them because you can remove the rack from your tower with ease only leaving the mounting collar. The removal is done by hand, no tools required. I have the Monster Tower racks on my '03 Outback LS and like them very much. I ordered the stock racks with our new boat (Mobius LSV) but may change them out to ease getting the boat in and out of our garage. I will see the first time I try to shoe-horn the thing in there with the racks hanging out. Good luck.

Yellow LSV
08-01-2018, 10:46 AM
I am looking for a stock rack (or part of one) for my 2005 Mobius LVS. One of my prongs got bent on a post. Thanks!

Jeff
Wayzata, MN

MGX
08-01-2018, 02:03 PM
PM me if you haven't found some.

Yellow LSV
08-05-2018, 12:39 PM
No, I haven't purchased an aftermarket rack, but if you are removing some stock ones, I'm looking for an OEM rack (or 1/2) for my 2005 LSV. Thanks!

Jeff

VA LSV
11-04-2018, 09:25 PM
I have a pair of racks from my 05 LSV and would be willing to sell 1 set. PM me if you are interested.