PDA

View Full Version : PP "Aggressive" setting

kaneboats
06-06-2011, 11:52 AM
OK, quick question so I don't have to dig out the manual and try to figure out what the heck they are talking about.

Lately, when I take off to pull a wakeboarder the PP will not kick in. So, by the time I realize it, I run up to almost 25 before slowing back down to -- for kids-- around 16 or so. I guess I want it to be more aggressive in taking over.

When I surf it seems like the PP kicks in at around 7 mph and it really punishes the rider and then it takes 30 sec. to get up to 10 and for the wake to clean up.

Does anyone have a good setting and technique that works consistently? I'm afraid to have my wife or daughter drive anyone till I get this worked out. I'm not sure what happened to the settings but I also lost a couple of presets I had programmed in. I'm thinking about trying to attempt to reset the whole thing and start all over.

kaneboats
06-06-2011, 12:14 PM
I remember you posting this for me when we got the boat. It really helped with surfing and we had very little trouble all year. I got something messed up somehow -- lots of different drivers poking buttons-- and need to go back through it. I suspect that fixing the KDW and CS like I did in the past will correct everything. Thanks!

skiyaker
06-06-2011, 07:23 PM
KB- give me an update if you get this sorted out- My systems works fine- when it kicks in. But it's been doing the same thing yours has- not kicking in all the time when wakeboarding and I'm not sure why that is. I've never had it happen in RPM mode which is what I use when I ski. I'll say this- I'd much rather ski at 30 mph than wakeboard at 30 mph!