PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Postal Service STRIKE!!

Sea N' Things
06-06-2011, 11:02 AM
FYI, the postal service is suppose to be going on strike which really bites as I do not have my Evolution Cover or Exile speakers yet :( but Brian and Cory, being the great guy's they are, are doing everything in their power to see that I get the items asap :)

deafgoose
06-06-2011, 11:22 AM
It's not as bad as it seems. They are rotating not to disrupt service too much.

Winnipeg was 1st to go on stike but it was only for 24hrs. Then Hamilton was next for 48hrs. It may take a little longer to receive your package depending on where its coming from but it will not be stuck in transit.

I just bought a new wakeboard on eBay and its being shipped USPS. I am not too worried.

New Guy
06-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Its really unfortunate but they are rerouting you cover and speakers to my place in WI. Sorry for the inconvenience better luck next time.

Sea N' Things
06-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Thanks New Guy you hang onto it until I get down that way to pick it up...Please take good care of it, but use it :)

rdlangston13
06-06-2011, 06:36 PM
It's not as bad as it seems. They are rotating not to disrupt service too much.

Winnipeg was 1st to go on stike but it was only for 24hrs. Then Hamilton was next for 48hrs. It may take a little longer to receive your package depending on where its coming from but it will not be stuck in transit.

I just bought a new wakeboard on eBay and its being shipped USPS. I am not too worried.

if they are rotating the stroke to reduce the disruption in service i would just let them keep striking. I mean think of how much money that would save the government in Canada reducing the labor hours by half and still have a semi functional system. I try to get every thing Fed Ex or UPS anyways.