PDA

View Full Version : Not out yet

jimmobius
06-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Well this is again the latest start in the boating season for me... Weather here has been iffy and my work schedule hasn't helped. Hopefully this set of days off will get'r done and summerise the boat. Only plans for it this season is maybe some tower speakers and shop for another hydrofoil .Tired of the antique one but it does the job. I would like to finally get a bow cover sewn up for it , I have the material just not the time. I was in the Phoenix area last March 1st week . They were at least 2 months ahead of us here, trees were leafed out and grass was green. I am sure they are cooking now in the 100's temps, but it's a " dry heat" like here. Anyway , if someone from the forums here want's a ride/pull and is in town, look me up ..
Jim

mmandley
06-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Jim im from Tucson and my mom still lives there and she loves to call me and tell me how hot it is. Ive been trying for years to get here to move to Oregon so shes closer but she fights me every summer with, you could be boating if you where here in March son. lol