PDA

View Full Version : Not again

rsinger
05-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Got my boat last fall and managed to get it out a couple of times before winterizing. Had some work to do on it this spring and all done. Now I can't wait to get out on the water but this is the second weekend they're forecasting rain.

Live close to a river but it's at flood levels and not safe to go there during the week. It'll probably be mid June before the water drops enough.

Just can't get a break.

Gottop69
05-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Man that sucks.. sorry to hear it.. I am new so I haven't got the full fever yet..

zabooda
05-27-2011, 12:00 PM
You'll know when you get the fever. It starts with the shakes on Friday and the only cure is more Moomba, baby. Let your boss know what the cure is.

Gottop69
05-27-2011, 04:10 PM
You'll know when you get the fever. It starts with the shakes on Friday and the only cure is more Moomba, baby. Let your boss know what the cure is.

LOL i guess for once its good to be the boss..

moombadaze
05-27-2011, 05:48 PM
There is no cure, just admit your a Moombaholic. Heck i get the shakes monday morning

viking
05-30-2011, 11:06 PM
I feel ur pain. We've had about 3 inches over our normal ANNUAL rainfall and it's only 5 months into the year. Interstates shut down, towns are flooded, and all the creeks are flowing like rivers. And the snowpack from the mountains hasn't even started to melt off yet!

It's been a LONG wait and looking like it's going to be awhile :(

moombahighrider
05-31-2011, 08:52 AM
Gottop, if you are anything like me, you will find that you're "boss" gives you more and more time off as the summer gets underway. :grin:

bergermaister
05-31-2011, 07:06 PM
May have to rename your boat to "An Appointment".

Any calls for you at the office this summer they can honestly say "oh, he's out on an appointment this afternoon."

:p

viking
05-31-2011, 10:22 PM
Berg - I like that! Good call!

iwaterskihard
06-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Man that sucks.. sorry to hear it.. I am new so I haven't got the full fever yet..

Dude it's not called a fever...................it's an ADDICTION and soon yes real soon you will be ADDICTED just like the rest of us!