PDA

View Full Version : skylar18

TL7
05-25-2011, 11:19 PM
In regards to the 80's and 90's mixes you sent me via USPS....

Apparently someone between you and me wanted the portable drive more than I did. This is how I received it today. This really ticks me off, especially since my wife had a botched delivery from the post office within the past couple of weeks. I'm not even sure what contacting the post office to complain would accomplish.

Let me know what size the drive was and I'll get you a replacement - no sense in you having to pay for trying to do something nice.

Sorry for the "public" post, but I couldn't figure out how to send the pics via PM.

zabooda
05-26-2011, 12:04 AM
USPS has to hand sort anything that isn't flat so someone recognized the shape and then made the envelope look like it got caught in something. USPS can be a pain sometimes. A suggestion is use card stock in the envelope or use a small box.

skylar18
05-26-2011, 10:22 AM
That sucks......

It was a free thumb drive I got at a trade show........Boy the people that stole it are going to be disappointed that it will probably fall apart after a couple of uses......

No worries, another one is headed your way. No need to replace. Biggest thing that sucks is you won't have these mixes this weekend!

kaneboats
05-27-2011, 10:49 AM
That right there is why I don't send anything of value through the USPS. There is simply no accountability with them. If it was up to me we would privatize the whole thing. Why does gov't run a business in competition with private enterprize? It's BS.

WaterBullDawg1980
05-27-2011, 11:33 AM
That right there is why I don't send anything of value through the USPS. There is simply no accountability with them. If it was up to me we would privatize the whole thing. Why does gov't run a business in competition with private enterprize? It's BS.

NO KIDDING!! As far as business goes, everything our gubberment touches turn to crap. Talk about a horrible business.......the USPS. Don't tell them though. They may go "postal"...

skylar18
05-27-2011, 02:14 PM
Only thing of value was the tunes TL7 would have this weekend!.. I included a directory of mixes with the package. So whoever took it has a good directory of what file is what music!