PDA

View Full Version : new moomba

cjp3675
03-03-2005, 06:01 PM
I WILL BE PICKING UP MY NEW MOOMBA OUTBACK NEXT MOUTH. CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!

smokedog2
03-03-2005, 06:42 PM
The time goes faster if you buy stufff for the boat on the internet. The more stuff the faster it goes, esp if you color coordinate it.

SD2

Will Watters
03-04-2005, 11:21 AM
All my old stuff went with the old boat when I sold it last year. Just curious, where on the internet did you shop. Did you get most your stuff using the big guys stores, such as Overtons, or Bart? Wily's ski give good deals on my ski stuff and will probably deal with them direct for the kids new wake brd's and tubes (gave the old ones away with the old boat too!!) Wily's is about a mile from where I work. I still need hardware stuff too, second battery and switch, anchor/lines extra prop and prop kit for the inboard, spare tire and bracket ect.... I might add some tower speakers and lights, however, lower priority at this point. The dealer is throwing in all the USCG required stuff. I have over a month to wait so plenty of time to spend more money before the big payday when the boat arrives...

Jon
03-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Just curious, do you guys check your boat dealer for ski and boat accessories before looking online? I know when I sell a boat to a person, we give them awesome deals on all sorts of stuff, service, boards, skis, speakers, etc. Not sure what your local dealer does but you might want to check with them first.

Buttafewcoe
03-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Chad, at Westport Marina in Charlotte, NC said he was going to cut me a deal on a CWB Pure / bindings.......he never came through, though. I was dissappointed, but not devastated. When i went to the Boat Show, the boat i bought had one in the rack on the tower..........dang, I shoulda made him throw it in.

cjp3675
03-04-2005, 06:36 PM
I AM GOING TO BUY ME A WAKEBOARD THIS WEEKEND.BUY THE WAY I AM FROM ATLANTA GA LIVE HERE ALL MY LIFE,BUT NOW LIVING IN CHATTANOOGA TN.THE GOOD THING ABOUT IT I AM 4MILES FROM THE LAKE.

Buttafewcoe
03-05-2005, 07:41 AM
Hey, every little bit helps, doesn't it?