PDA

View Full Version : Joplin Tornado

jmb
05-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Another tornado has struck again. I know what those poor folks are going through now but it looks worse than what we received. Our houses are gone but we don't have the deaths that they do. It has really been a bad year.

c.rix
05-23-2011, 07:21 PM
jmb I saw a show last night on the tuscaloosa / Alabama tornado's and all i can say is wow they had storm trackers that said "I never could imagine how much damage was done" these are the guys that chase tornado's all over the us and they were in amazement

They also showed a lot of footage of the f5 man it was HUGE

glad you made it out safe !!!

Moseley618
05-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Joplin is in bad shape. The same storm that hit Joplin missed our house just to the south 40 mins after hitting Joplin. It is so weird how a twister can be 1 mile wide and be on the ground for 6 miles and do no damage on open land and in a town it can take so much from people.

jmb
05-23-2011, 07:45 PM
We watched that show last night on discovery channel. The wife did not care much to watch it. Guess I can't blame her. Moseley, looks like more storms today. Will be glad when this season is over but ours starts again in October. We actually have two seasons here. Lucky us!