PDA

View Full Version : 303 UV Protectant

cachais
05-19-2011, 09:31 PM
Not trying to cause a stir and may not matter to most, but wanted to share what I was told and given by our Vinyl manufacturer. I couldn't find the 303 flyer that came with my boat so I called SC who gave me the number to Spradling Intenational. I called them and they sent me a pdf similar to what came with the boat, but the 303 UV protectant is no longer on the recommended section. I thought this was a mistake so called them up (1-800-247-9901) to discuss and according to them 303UV Protectant is no longer recommended. She told me no UV protectants were needed because the vinyl has it built in and faired better without in their latest testing. That just doesn't sound right to me but wanted to pass on what i was told and see if anyone else has heard or could verify. I'm still using it or Babes Seat Saver based on the positive reviews on this forum and from my dealer.

brain_rinse
05-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Can you post up the new PDF?

kaneboats
05-20-2011, 09:02 AM
according to them 303UV Protectant is no longer recommended. She told me no UV protectants were needed because the vinyl has it built in and faired better without in their latest testing.

Somebody didn't pony up to get in the care package for new owners. Too bad.

brain_rinse
05-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Here is the PDF link: http://www.mediafire.com/?w28flg2zgic4r5o