PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bimini for LSV '06 tower (and any other equivalent years)

helix_rider
05-19-2011, 02:27 PM
I have an '05 LSV and bought a bimini from Tower Biminis. Absolutely love it. I have attached pictures of 'my' bimini so you can see the general style. It is virtually unflappable and noise-free while underway, easy to put up/down, and gives enough height to walk under as long as you aren't really tall, all while providing enough shade for my 2 year old to have an enjoyable day on the boat.

I have a second one that we got for an '06 LSV that ended up stuck in my garage with no buyer. Love friends who bail 'after' the order is sent. So...I'm trying to recoup some cash. Hoping someone out there is in need of an all-black bimini for their '06 (not sure when tower style changed again...this won't work for '05 but my guess is it will work for '07 too).

They cost me more, but I want this thing out of my garage so will take $500 (+ shipping if not local). I'd prefer if you live near Chattanooga to just do a face to face. This bimini has never been mounted, and is still in the shrink wrap it was shipped in.

Please email [email protected] if interested.

freyse
05-19-2011, 05:44 PM
you say it won't work on an 05 , I have an 05 outback with that style of rad a cage tower I would be interested if it will work on my tower.

helix_rider
05-19-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm pretty sure your boat and mine are identical. The fittings are just wrong for our towers...in '06 they changed to a new style, which is what fits the bimini I have for sale.

hgvandy
05-21-2011, 01:41 PM
I just bought one for my 06 LSV a couple of weeks ago and wish I had waited. They sell different size fittings. As long as the top would fit, I am sure they could send some fittings. It would be worth a phone call, they should be able to tell you if the top would fit an 05 or 07.