PDA

View Full Version : King of the Wake - Acworth

KSmith
05-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Kicks off tomorrow! I'll be spending some time there over the next three days, good times. Still debating watching from shore or boat, shore has the lead so far kick around the vendor booths, chair on the beach, ...

WaterBullDawg1980
05-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Whats the schedule for tomorrow? I can't seem to find a schedule.

Had a lot of fun last year. Heather and I are more than likely staying up there Saturday evening for the block party and then staying the night somewhere around there. Looking forward to it!

KSmith
05-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Thursday
9:00 AM Jr. Pro Men Qualifying
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Pro Men Qualifying

Full schedule here
http://wakeboardingmag.com/2011-pwt-1/

I'll be over there tomorrow between 12-5, my step son is coming over tomorrow but has to work Friday and Saturday evenings, so he'll miss a lot of it. I'll probably check things out for awhile Friday as well (took two days off) and then Saturday should be killer, unless I deep fry myself LOL

WaterBullDawg1980
05-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Thursday
9:00 AM Jr. Pro Men Qualifying
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Pro Men Qualifying

Full schedule here
http://wakeboardingmag.com/2011-pwt-1/

I'll be over there tomorrow between 12-5, my step son is coming over tomorrow but has to work Friday and Saturday evenings, so he'll miss a lot of it. I'll probably check things out for awhile Friday as well (took two days off) and then Saturday should be killer, unless I deep fry myself LOL

Nice! I am going to try my best to get out there tomorrow, but not sure if it will work out. I won't be able to leave here until around noon and its an hour and a half drive to Acworth. As long as I can leave Grayson before 1, I think I'll head up there.

sicktc06
05-19-2011, 08:38 AM
I cant make it to the actual tour, but there's a houseboat party Chris Moore and several others are putting on I've been invited to attend, so I'm down! :D I'll be there late Saturday night.