PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a West Tennessee Mini Jam?

E4NASH
05-17-2011, 03:08 PM
So with the threads up about Sinclair and Clermont's mini-jams it got me wondering how many Moomba owners are out this way in West Tennessee and the Mid-South and how many other fellow "Roo'ers" would be interested in a mini-jam out here at Pickwick Lake on the boarder's of TN, MS, and AL.

What say ye??

kaneboats
05-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Too far for me this year but get it going and I'll consider it next year. I want to expand my horizons a little in the next few years and visit some different lakes. Namely, in TN and NC to start.

My favorite places are where you can camp = cheap lodging for a few nights, but you can pull the boat up to the campsite = convenience.

If it has this type of setup nearby and the date works I will consider it. I sure hope you get one going. Even if it's just a couple boats the first year, just post your pictures and stuff and it will take off. Best of luck to you!

KG's Supra24
05-17-2011, 04:16 PM
I'd do something the AR direction ... :rolleyes:

There is always brostock too if you want to make that drive.

WaterBullDawg1980
05-17-2011, 05:46 PM
So with the threads up about Sinclair and Clermont's mini-jams it got me wondering how many Moomba owners are out this way in West Tennessee and the Mid-South and how many other fellow "Roo'ers" would be interested in a mini-jam out here at Pickwick Lake on the boarder's of TN, MS, and AL.

What say ye??

I would consider going to it. I have heard lakes in Tennessee are absolutely gorgeous.

I believe the PWT Tour finished there this year as well. Supposed to be a pretty big deal from what I understand. I know the one here has a big street party and this one street in downtown Acworth has all their shops stay open with live music and food. It was an awesome time last year. I would imagine the one in Tennessee would be a similar event, especially since it is the one where the overall champion is crowned.