PDA

View Full Version : AWS Demo Days

mmandley
05-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Hey the AWS Demo days is next Saturday, they are expecting 75 and sunny all day.

Who all is planning on comming up? Or does anyone want to actualy hit the water and just doesnt have enough people. Im thinking if i get a crew, or get an offer to be on someones crew then i want to hit the water.

I dont care if i need to drive to Salem or Eugene or if your comming up here and want to hit the water we can work that too.

Let me know.

newty
05-16-2011, 10:55 AM
I'm up in the air. Still have stuff to finish on the boat and the weather is looking well... not so good for the event.

bergermaister
05-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Curses - I'm committed to kid activities all day... :(

mmandley
05-17-2011, 10:57 AM
Yea im thinking the weather isnt going to hold. I have the day scheduled off but i might cancel and work anyhow and save that day for later in June. Looks like we might get keys to the house by the 17th and i would need that Saturday off to move.

jester
05-17-2011, 10:23 PM
I cannot make it on Saturday since i have had plans on doing a life vest display at Cabela's that day. If you are looking for people to go out let me know what days you have off. I am planning on taking a lot of time off this summer and being on the water. Hint Hint.

cab13367
05-18-2011, 05:28 PM
I'll be at the coast this weekend. Hope the weather is better there.