PDA

View Full Version : Exile Audio

jbheuerman
05-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Hey everyone.

So I've been doing some reading on the forums and it sounds a lot of people are in love/addicted to the Exile Audio. I've been highly considering in purchasing some new tower speaker. I'm just trying to get a handle on how much this may cost me. I'm looking at 4-XM7 tower speakers with the necessary amps to push them. (Not sure which amp I will need or how many). If anyone can just give me a ball park number for pricing I would appreciate it. Thanks!

kaneboats
05-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Give Brian at Exile a call. Tell him you are from the family here.

KG's Supra24
05-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Give Brian at Exile a call. Tell him you are from the family here.

^What he said. Give him a call or PM.

newty
05-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Brian is a stand-up guy and will point you in the right direction!
He'll answer every dumb question you have... I know... he's answered them all for me!!:p

moombadaze
05-11-2011, 06:19 PM
And mine too. Some where um, well we just wont go there.

Brianinpdx
05-11-2011, 08:18 PM
JB - short answer is XM7 packages are about 2K on your door step.

The long answer is --- before you go running out and emptying your wallet on any tower setup, we should chat by email or phone and go over some practical items such as: whats the rest of the system look like? How do you envision using the system (wakeboarding mostly? or wake surfing? or or or?). Often times when I have these conversations with guys many things come up that where not in your mind before. In the end, it means you get a system that really is right for you.

We can help you work with a local retailer or help you tune the boat if you prefer a DIY installation.

Right now, going into the season, we are off the charts busy so its probably best if you shoot me an email to [email protected] and we talk directly and go from there.

Cheers!

-Brian
Exile Audio

PS: I know of 6 Moomba's on this forum that are getting ready to roll out some great setups! Everyone is in for a treat!

Sea N' Things
05-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Save you some trouble...just give Brian you Visa/Matercard

jbheuerman
05-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Haha...thanks guy's!

Brian, I will def. shoot you an email, or call you direct when I know I am forsure in. Right now I was just looking for a ball park figure of what I am getting myself into. Thanks!

For all the moomba freaks out there getting some new exile set-ups...we all would love some pic's...before, during, after...its all good! Love to see and hear what people are doing. Thanks Everyone!!

Razzman
05-14-2011, 12:30 PM
For all the moomba freaks out there getting some new exile set-ups...we all would love some pic's...before, during, after...its all good! Love to see and hear what people are doing. Thanks Everyone!!

Just look through the Audio forum, there's tons of threads on upgrades, new systems and complete stage three Exile redo's! :p

I'm in process of a complete redo, mmandley is too. Many have just added either XM7's or SXT65 tower speakers and Harpoon amps.