PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Jim from HSE!

dusty2221
05-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Not sure where it's appropriate to post, but I wanted to give a quick shout out and a huge thanks to Jim, the owner of HSE, which make the HSE Revolution volume control, http://www.hsetrident.com/html/rvc_info.html

I had a new unit that had a fluke failure and reached out to Jim. He let me send it back, and within the week replaced it with a new unit. He was out of town with his family(as I understood it) and took the time to give me a call and let me know where to ship it so it would get to him as soon as possible so he could test and either fix or send a new one.

I have no affiliation with him, but that was great service, and after one trip out with the HSE, it's an amazing little piece to add into any system. I was very hesitant, thinking I had zero use for it. Boy was I wrong!!

Thanks again Jim, in case your out there reading!

kaneboats
05-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Nothing wrong with a happy customer plugging a great product or great service. We appreciate the heads up.

skylar18
05-09-2011, 05:40 PM
HSE was one of the best things I bought when I put in all my speakers, and Jim did a great job answering questions during installation.

Someone told me thay weren't making HSE's anymore, glad to hear that it was some false info.....I personally liked the HSE over some of the other options.

dusty2221
05-09-2011, 05:52 PM
from talking with Jim today, he is no longer producing them. Evidently the factories have incorporated something similar. I believe he has a few on hand for those interested.

you da man
05-09-2011, 06:08 PM
I love my HSE. Had it a little over a year now...it's been flawless. Back around Christmas Earmark Marine had them basically 50% off

davinci
05-09-2011, 08:07 PM
There is nothing I love more than great customer service, I don't know Jim but will surely get in touch with him when it's time for my system.

05-10-2011, 01:36 AM
I emailed Jim today. This was the response I got back :(

'Hi Levi,
Thank you for your inquiry, we have dis-continued the volume control so it is no longer available.
Sincerely,
Jim Aikins"

davinci
05-10-2011, 07:07 AM
what will they replace it with ??

KG's Supra24
05-10-2011, 09:26 AM
From my understanding, they are now building this into head units.

dusty2221
05-10-2011, 10:04 AM
I emailed Jim today. This was the response I got back :(

'Hi Levi,
Thank you for your inquiry, we have dis-continued the volume control so it is no longer available.
Sincerely,
Jim Aikins"

Sorry Levi.

It's to bad he isn't continuing to produce, his customer service is amazing.

jmvotto
05-10-2011, 10:16 PM
From my understanding, they are now building this into head units.

Hopefully he got paid for his patent pending technology otherwise there will be a whole lot of head units on here that will be on the "D" list:p

that is truely too bad i almost pulled the trigger when earmark had them on sale, but the price now stands to reason.