PDA

View Full Version : Need 2 pair Kicker cabin type speaker

mmandley
05-07-2011, 09:33 AM
I know this is weird right? The Exile guy wanting Kicker speakers lol

Im workin on installing a system in my buddies Rienell boat and i have the KMT6s already. I have a couple kicker amps left over and i just need some decent used Kicker cabins. I would like 4 of them if possible. I even take 4 Polks if people have them. Used but in good condition is what im looking for. Not perfect condition but need the speaker working and sounding the way it should of course, scratches i dont care about.

I am building him a budget system because hes a college guy and has no money. Hes normaly always on my boat but when hes not id like hi to atleast have some tunes to board by. So fare i have donated everything extra in my garage stereo left over box.

I just dont have any cabins left as i put my Polks in my truck as i pulled them

Let me know if you can help and we can arrange a payment and shipping.

Thanks
Mike

ian ashton
05-07-2011, 10:00 AM
I've got the Polks from my boat. 2 are basically new (less than a season) and I've probably got 2 additional that work.

Send me your address and I'll ship em to ya Monday.

mmandley
05-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Thats to kind of you at least send me some sort of Pay Pal bill so i can pay your shipping or something bro.

jmeacham
05-08-2011, 02:39 AM
I've got the Polks from my boat. 2 are basically new (less than a season) and I've probably got 2 additional that work.

Send me your address and I'll ship em to ya Monday.

If you want more....

I've got 6 stock Kenwood cabin speakers from my 07 OBV.

If you pick up the shipping I can drop em in the mail to ya Mmandley.

-Jeff

ian ashton
05-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Thats to kind of you at least send me some sort of Pay Pal bill so i can pay your shipping or something bro.

No worries, pay it forward :)

mmandley
05-08-2011, 10:28 AM
thanks for the offer Jmeacham but i just would be greedy at that point lol.

Ian good enough friend, i think im paying them forward already as i am suppling him almost the entire system for free LOL. Only thing he has to buy is a tower amp and a new battery, i think ill even give him my duel batter switching system i have since got that new ACR.