PDA

View Full Version : Exile Tower Speakers

Sea N' Things
05-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Guys, I have to tell ya, Brian at Exile. What a guy :) It makes it worth while to know that your in good hands especially when I have no clue as to quality, setup or compatability in hardware.

Thank you so much for everything Brian...

moombadaze
05-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Let the addiction begin

rdlangston13
05-06-2011, 07:52 PM
in a week and a half my current exile setup will be complete, cant wait to hear once the sub and enclosure are installed!

Sea N' Things
05-06-2011, 08:13 PM
I bet its going to sound AWESOME! I'll be in the same boat, no pun intended, soon enough :)

Brianinpdx
05-06-2011, 08:17 PM
@SeaNThngs - Thanks for the Props. Ultimately your ears will be the judge. But I suspect you will be all smiles.

@RD - Can wait to see the pics! I just hung up with the retailer and he's super clear on what to do. The enclosure should rock!

Whats funny is there is another member lurking about. Actually two that are fetching to knock Mandley off his top dog Exile status. It's going to be interesting to see who gets it all done first.

---It is an addiction isnt it! Is for me too. I tuned a Skylon boat today. Wow what a difference we made.

-Brian
Exile Audio

mmandley
05-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Top dog status what? Man I seen plenty of boats with bigger tower set ups then I'm going but I can say this if your not done by this time next week then I will be. As normal what's really holding me up is the tower speakers

I don't mind if someone goes to kick me off what Brian says is my top dog status because it's lonely at the top and your a big target when people think yur the top.

I'm flattered that I might be said as the top but what truly makes me smile are the guys who call Brian and say they want my set up and then choke when Brian gives them the bill.

My addiction runs deep, it's pure, and it's not cheap lol I could be in a Malibu for what my boat and stereo cost me lol

As long as Brian keeps making new gear you can bet I'll upgrade every year so dig deep before you get on the Exile because one hit and your addicted.

rdlangston13
05-06-2011, 10:05 PM
what all do you have to do amp wise to go hybrid? i mean i already have to sxt65s...i could add some XM7s...

mmandley
05-06-2011, 10:53 PM
As fare as i know reach down into your pocket and pull out another 800 bucks for the XM7s and then wire them in.

Then you will have to get them tuned correctly or im sure it wont sound to great.

Brianinpdx
05-06-2011, 11:04 PM
RD - In your Texas heat, I'd advise running the XM7's on its own amplifier so your not working the crap out of the harpoon. XM7+Xi800.4 and your good to go.

-Brian
Exile

cab13367
05-06-2011, 11:27 PM
That's why I try to stay away Brian's shop. Every time I go over there, I'm tempted to upgrade my gear. Last time I was there, the UPS truck dropped off the first production XM9. Brian and I laid eyes on them at the same time as he opened the box. That's my Exile claim to fame :)

dusty2221
05-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Who could that lurker be?
I have a pretty solid idea!

Mike, be ready :)

rdlangston13
05-07-2011, 01:29 PM
RD - In your Texas heat, I'd advise running the XM7's on its own amplifier so your not working the crap out of the harpoon. XM7+Xi800.4 and your good to go.

-Brian
Exile

Texas Heat?? It ain't that hot down here! It just aint cold like it is up there!