PDA

View Full Version : Boat Owner's Survey

smokedog2
02-14-2005, 05:51 PM
I’ve been sitting on this for a month or more. The lake is frozen and the boat is still getting the accoutrements attached.

How are you guys answering this? Fill in the blank and get the free stuff or file and maybe return in 3-4 months when you have some idea how easily the engine starts cold?

Does anyone know if you get a follow on survey in 6 months or so, cus I want the free stuff.

I guess I will file it for awhile, and probably find it next winter.

clark
02-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Sorry SD, I am not sure what you are talking about. Enlighten me, because I will get my boat this week.

Clark

Buttafewcoe
02-15-2005, 06:47 AM
I was fortunate enuff to get to use my Outback for 6 weeks last year before cold weather sat in. When i got my survey, I went ahead and filled it out because i was generally happy with the boat (that was b4 my radio fritz'd). But even so, I am pleased, and the free stuff was a plus. I just wish i got a black Moomba T-shirt. :p

clark
02-15-2005, 06:57 AM
What free stuff?

Buttafewcoe
02-15-2005, 09:43 AM
Well, let's see............ a giant moomba beach towel, a chrome license plate with the Moomba logo for the front of my tow vehicle, two can 'huggies' with the moomba logo to keep my current open beer cold, 2 Moomba logo window graphics that I put on my tow vehicle, a key 'floater' with the Moomba logo on it (in case i get drunk and accidently drop me keys overboard)........seems like there was a couple other things, but i can't remember. But I still would have liked to get a t-shirt. I do remember a t-shirt was not one of the freebies. All for just turning in the survey.....now that's what I call appreciation.

I waited a couple weeks b4 I turned mine in. I even thought about not sending it. I'm sure glad I did!:)

clark
02-15-2005, 09:51 AM
If you really want that t-shirt, shoot them an email or give them a call and beg.

noneya
02-15-2005, 10:41 AM
I've bought 2 new moombas and didnt get a survey for either

Buttafewcoe
02-15-2005, 11:16 AM
I do really want a t-shirt. I guess I'll order a couple off the on-line store. I know how to get them, but a free one would go a long way with 'public relations', eh?:p

smokedog2
02-15-2005, 10:26 PM
Noneya,

You’ve posted nearly 200 times, who needs to send you a survey
:p

gulllakewake
04-19-2005, 10:33 PM
one moomba here, last year, no survey either

seanpatsdad
04-20-2005, 09:40 AM
Bought my Mob LSV last year and got no survey either.
John

Dave A
04-20-2005, 05:46 PM
My dealer turned in my stuff. I think I also sent some paperwork in. Got my survey. About a week after sending it in, Got a towel, 2 cuzies, a lightweight duffle bag, 2 decals, and a vanity tag for the front of my car.

mobiusLSV05
04-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Receiving new Mobius LSV in 1 week, will keep ya'll informed.

RickT
04-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Guys,

The survey gets sent out upon the dealer sending in the warranty registration card on your boat. That triggers the mailing of the survey etc...

Rick

moombadaze
04-21-2005, 04:30 PM
rick t---very cool to see you keeping an eye on the board.
drove by bell lake last night on the way home--lake was like glass--smooth-let Brian R know if you would.

i dont think i got a survey to fill out,--VERY HAPPY WITH THE BOAT.

thanks for the help with the jamboree

stacy

smokedog2
04-22-2005, 07:21 AM
I just sent mine in. I wish I had scanned it, I could post a copy and solicit comments. It would have been fun.

Guess I'll settle for the free stuff.

SD@:)

OnTheH20
04-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Rick said the surverys are mailed when the warranty card is returned to SC. Nobody is asking what I thought was an obvious question...Does no survery mean no warranty?

I bought my - let me rephrase for the wife - WE bought OUR new boat in early February but have not received a survey. How can I verify our warranty information is on file with SC?

Brian Raymond
04-23-2005, 12:27 AM
To verify the owners warranty registration, you can contact the Warranty Mgr. Les Wroebel. He can be contacted by email @; [email protected]. Brian Raymond

OnTheH20
04-28-2005, 03:25 PM
Brian,
I tried emailing "[email protected]" but the address came back undeliverable. Please verfiy and repost if necessary.

Thank you in advance!

Brian Raymond
04-28-2005, 04:52 PM
Sorry about that, all 3 of my thumbs were typing to fast, here it is; [email protected]. Brian Raymond

clark
04-29-2005, 12:20 PM
OnTheH2O,

I bought my boat from the same dealer you did, Atlanta Marine, and also boat the same color scheme. I picked mine up on February 26. I have already got the survey, sent it in and received my gift pack. Don't know what happened with yours. Give Kurt and Lisa a call.

The only problem I had was that on both of my decals, where it says "Tournament Inboard Boats", there was a "B" missing on each decal. One was missing the "B" in "Inboard" and the other was missing it in "Boat". I contacted customer service. They will take card or it.

Clark

OnTheH20
04-29-2005, 01:06 PM
Brian and Clark,

Thank you for the quick reply. I've emailed Les and Atlanta Marine this afternoon and await their reply.

Thanks again,
Nathan

mobiusLSV05
04-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey just thought I'd let everyone know, the dealership took care of the warranty regisrtation for me, and I should be getting the survey shortly.