PDA

View Full Version : wakeboard ?

J-Lawv
02-08-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm lookin for a new board, so i was wondering if anybody has or has wridden a board that gets good pop off the moomba XLV wake. I like more of a looser feel on the board. I'm concidering the 05 Hyperlite Parks DNA. Any one wridden it? or do you recomend a different one?

Buttafewcoe
02-09-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm going with an O'Brien Science 143.....it's got molded in fins with a channel design that's killer:p

Utah Rider
02-22-2005, 06:36 PM
We have the XLV and i just reciently bought a 136 hyperlite premier, rides great, im sure you will love it!

pmann
02-28-2005, 01:30 AM
I have ridden Parks boards for the past 2 seasons,as I am a Hyperlite retailer. I will be riding this year's version once the snow disappears again. I retail a vast variety of different manufacturers boards. I find the Parks to be the most responsive and able board, that I consistently return to ride on each day. The DNA is nice, but do you require the reduced weight and added durability?

J-Lawv
03-01-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm leaning more towards the subject now after doing research on the parks. The parks seems to aggressive for me. Any one wridden the subject?

Yellowmobius
03-02-2005, 09:44 AM
I am really happy with my new LiquidForce team edition!

wakbrdfreak19
03-09-2005, 04:27 PM
this is just my personal opinion take it for what its worth, but my advice to you is not to get a liquid force. My friends uncle broke two boards in 2 years and I broke one in the first year. I ride the cwb pure and that is a totally awesome board, great pop and soft landings, you got to try it.:)

Buttafewcoe
03-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Well......I missed my opportunity at getting a Science......but, I did get an excellent deal on a LF Evo w/ Element Bindings......sweet looking board, sweet set up.........can't wait to get out on it.