PDA

View Full Version : Where's my thread?

newty
04-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Anyone know what happened to my transome LED how to thread?

viking
04-21-2011, 03:33 PM
ITS GONE! I tried to find it a few weeks ago and ended up going over to the Supra thread where it is a "sticky".

I think it's no surprise to anybody what happened to it. The question is "can it be brought back?"

wolfeman131
04-21-2011, 03:35 PM
here is a link over to the Supra forum

http://www.supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7520

newty
04-21-2011, 03:46 PM
What's the title, where was it located, and when was the last time any one posted anything on it?

and most importantly, did you use the "display options" to help search for it?

Most times, folks don't set the search far enough back in time.

Oh yea... I looked all over ond used the advanced search options. I cant remember if it was in the mods or how to section. It think it was "Transome LED's" of course I spelled transom wrong but luckily someone was kind enough to point it out.:rolleyes:

Anyway I've had some q's from other guys regarding info on the thread and it location.

dusty2221
04-21-2011, 04:14 PM
I also was looking for it the other day, Supra was the saving grace.

dusty2221
04-21-2011, 04:59 PM
man, that was posted on the Supra Forums back in August of 2010.

If you really want to find it, you might want to search thru all your posts for it.

When I looked, I do what I always do when I know who created the thread and searched all of his threads that he started, it's not there.

viking
04-21-2011, 05:40 PM
When I looked, I do what I always do when I know who created the thread and searched all of his threads that he started, it's not there.

Did the same when I was looking for it a few weeks ago. Looked over all of Newty's threads for quite some time! NO GO! He was in Mexico and not answering any pm's so I knew he didn't delete it. It was around the time mmandley's stuff vanished :(

I was glad that the other site kept it and put it up as a sticky. Helped me out alot during install. Thanks again Newty!

newty
04-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Dusty I did the same search. No bueno.

No biggy. Just though I was loosing my mind. Thanks for looking Ed.

Yea I seem to remember something about that pimp points thread. You guys had some serious issues with my mad skills and innovative ideas. Obviously you all weren't ready for that level of foward thinking critical to the future of wakeboats.
Sometimes you got to step "outside the box".:D:D:D

newty
04-21-2011, 05:50 PM
No problem Viking! My pleasure.

DOCDRS
04-21-2011, 06:02 PM
I posted a redirect for ya, but what about all the pics that are missing?

viking
04-21-2011, 06:30 PM
I really shouldn't point the finger since I have no proof anyway. Just seems everything happened all around the same time, that's all!

I'm just glad I found the resource over on Supra when I needed it. It's a shame as it was a great step by step thread.

Guess we'll have to chalk it up to a "twilight moment"

newty
04-21-2011, 08:16 PM
I still have the pics. Maybe I'll do another how to.

Right after I do the how to re-carpet thread. Should get my carpet within a week.

Twilight moment! HA! :p

skiyaker
04-21-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm just glad I don't ever post anything useful enough that anybody will want to go back in a few years and find it.

I do believe there is a rogue moderator amongst us... he's turned to the dark side... he traded in his moomba long ago and joined a rival company's forum... late at night he gobbles up useful moomba threads to prevent our moombas from ever becoming as cool as the more expensive boats.

newty
04-21-2011, 09:17 PM
Got my tinfoil hat on as we speak! Its a conspiracy I tell you!

jmvotto
04-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Visionxstore.com has the after pics as well of newtys white and red led upgrade.

I am with skiyaker why put the effort into doing something informative and detailed if it is just going to disappear ? Lots of how to threads and mods that should never get deleted. Some of the bs ones should. Hope the rouge moderator has been throttled down a tad.
my humble .02

mmandley
04-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Done dun tadone...

skiyaker
04-22-2011, 10:12 AM
The moderator I speak of does not own a skiers choice product