PDA

View Full Version : Martin Motor Sports, Canada

Sea N' Things
04-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Guys you would not believe the phone call I received Friday morning. The manager of Martin Motor Sports in Edmonton called me and because there have been a few issues with options and unclarities, regarding the 2010 model LSV, they feel that it be best to build me a new 2011 LSV boat.

That is right a new 2011!!!!!:D:D

I Just took a 1 1/2 hr trip to the city this morning and ordered my 2011 Moomba Mobius LSV with the options I wanted "custom built", man was it worth it. Words cannot describe the happiness that I am feeling at the moment. This dealership has stepped up to the plate and giving there all 110% for this customer to walk away with a happy and satisfying experience. Well, they done it! I admit there have been a few hiccups along the way but WOW, I was not expecting this at all, my family was also totally blown away when I told them.

Thank you so much to everyone involved Mar from Martin Motor Sports as well as Rick from Skier's Choice, you’re great guys and an asset to have in the boating industry!

I guess I will be changing me avatar after all but I don't mind a bit....:)

kaneboats
04-18-2011, 05:06 PM
WOW! That is simply incredible. I'm very happy for you. Enjoy!

Sea N' Things
04-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Thank you kane, you know what? The first page, first line of the 2010 Moomba brochure says "MOOMBA - IT'S ABOUT THE CUSTOMER". I never saw this before until now :) SC has been really a GREAT company!!!!!!

dru1974
04-18-2011, 06:18 PM
I am really happy things have worked out for you. I knew they would. You don't grow a company that large withpoor customer service. I have to say I am happy witheverything and the emailing and plain keeping in touch that makes me happy. Cheers sea

Sea N' Things
04-18-2011, 08:24 PM
I am so glad everyone had the patients to hang in there with me. The end result is a VERY happy family!!! :D and two companies that I can't say enough of good stuff about. I'll show you all my happy dance some day... LOL

moombadaze
04-18-2011, 08:33 PM
WOW, so good to hear about the outcome

newty
04-18-2011, 09:04 PM
I'll show you all my happy dance some day... LOL[/COLOR]

We're going to hold you to that!

Dude does your face hurt from smiling yet?:p

You got to be flipping out right now!

jmvotto
04-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Rob, glad you got it all worked out. Maybe I was in a cloud but I thought you had your newboat already:confused:

Post up some pics of the new 2011

Sea N' Things
04-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Kinda sorta, I had a deposit and trade on a new 2010 LSV but the deal didn't work out so the deposit and trade value was transfeered to a new 2011 thanks to Mar from MMS and Rick from SC and mystery man????. They got together to set me up with a new one :) Lucky me!

It will be in production asap, it's black accent on top with celestial blue panel below and raised lettering, chrome look alike. Will post pics by June 1st, I am hoping, or if I can find one on the net.

jmvotto
04-18-2011, 10:37 PM
What's the eta for the 2011?

Sea N' Things
04-18-2011, 10:47 PM
We're going to hold you to that!

Dude does your face hurt from smiling yet?:p

You got to be flipping out right now!

I must say it was hard to contain myself today at the dealership as we done the paper work.

Ok, ok you got me I did pull over off the highway and done a happy dance on the side of the road, jk :)

Sea N' Things
04-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Lets just say I am looking forward to the later part of May....:D

cowboyl
04-19-2011, 06:42 PM
like i said on the prior thred, Martins is very good and will always work to help out anyway that is fair and reasonable. they have been knowin to do alot of extra work and make sure the customer comes first as often as possible. i am thrilled they were able to work this out for you .....rick will make sure its right with the dealership.....THANKS GUYS....you all know who you are.....