PDA

View Full Version : moomba outback decals

02-22-2003, 02:29 AM
I'm looking at a 98 outback that the current owner took off all the side decals. It looks pretty plain and I'd be proud of the moomba name. I'd like to find a source for the original decals or better yet the 03' moomba logo, I think they look awesome. Anyone know where I could ge some (without breaking the bank)

Flydoc

flydoc
02-24-2003, 02:34 AM
I am looking at a 98 outback that the current owner has removed all the decals. Pretty plain with no graphics. Anyone know where i can you get replacement decals or better yet the '03 decals to dress it up and make it look like a moomba?

flydoc
02-24-2003, 02:34 AM
I am looking at a 98 outback that the current owner has removed all the decals. Pretty plain with no graphics. Anyone know where i can you get replacement decals or better yet the '03 decals to dress it up and make it look like a moomba?

SpdRacr50
02-24-2003, 11:39 PM
You can get the new decals from your dealer I have the '03 graphic and yes, they are pretty cool. They do have 2 different versions though. They have the Moomba written in Black and also in white, so keep that in mind and decide which ones will look best on your boat. Hope this helps.

MartyC
03-05-2003, 09:52 AM
Speedracer-
How hard was it to remove the old ones and put the new ones on? Any tips?