PDA

View Full Version : Earmark Audio Question

lewisb13
03-21-2011, 01:40 PM
Anyone know how to connect to a live person at Earmark? I have been calling all day and no matter which/what extention or option I dial it sends me straight to a voicemail.

viking
03-21-2011, 02:01 PM
send an email to:
[email protected]
if it's a sales question.

You can pm or email David as well from his profile.

I don't know how he'd feel about me giving out his # so I'll let him do that if he so chooses :) They are super busy all the time but I've never had any issues with not getting a response within a day or so when emailing or sending PM to David.

lewisb13
03-21-2011, 02:17 PM
I would like to place an order with a live person. I dont have any questions, I just want them to pull an old order that I had so I can pull bits and pieces from it and put them in the new order. Not exactly something I can do over email or PM.

sandm
03-21-2011, 02:35 PM
they will get back to you if you leave a message. I'm sure this time of the year they are busy.

are you missing your old order? might just ask in a message to email old order and reproduce it yourself on the online order form?

EarmarkMarine
03-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Lewisb13,
The on-line store shows an active number of 888-393-6789 ext#1. There is a contact provision for emails also. Store personnel are not involved in on-line operations in that it is an entirely different division. You will first have to leave a message in order get a call back. Messages are returned in the sequence in which they are left. Same with emails. At this moment, Odin, who administrates the store, is at lunch and I am also waiting for his return. Sometimes it gets really busy, especially on a Monday morning and especially this time of the season. However, you can email me at [email protected] and I will respond via email or we can set up a phone conversation from wherever I may be. But sometimes I'm mobile, busy with visitors or on/in an appointment and can't respond for several hours.
Right now I'm available and will respond as soon as I get a message. PMs are fine but only when I happen to be checking in with the forum...like now.

David
Earmark Marine

lewisb13
03-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks!! I left my name and phone number on the voicemail so hopefully he will call when get gets back. Appreciate it.

BL

you da man
03-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Lewis,

Just be a little patient...David and/or staff will get back to you. Hell...David calls me every so often just to see if my stereo is still working without problems (it never has had an issue). They are extremely busy this time of year all the way to mid-summer at least, especially with recent boat shows and dealers who have custom systems installed before the customer takes delivery.