PDA

View Full Version : Exile in Indiana

Lawdog
03-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Anybody out there who lives near Northern Indiana or Southern Michigan that has an Exile system? Curious if I can hear a demo of your system :D

Thanks
Josh

Brianinpdx
03-17-2011, 07:55 PM
LawDog - demos cost 10 bucks or a secret handshake.

I'm sure you'll see guys with Exile setups out on the water this season. What are you looking to change on your system? If memory serves, we spoke about XM7's a long time ago yea?

-Brian
Exile Audio

Lawdog
03-17-2011, 11:03 PM
$10 bucks? No problem :D Yeah I'm still interested in the XM7's. I cant bring myself to drop that much coin without hearing it first or comparing it to something else. Anyway believe it or not I DO NOT come across alot of other wakeboarders around here. There are so many different lakes around where I live that everybody is pretty spread out.

Josh

ian ashton
03-18-2011, 12:24 PM
I've got some Exile in the mail, just 6 SX65's to replace my Polk's, but if we get this MI/OH/IN gathering off the ground you could check it out then, or if you are even in SE MI just let me know.

c.rix
03-18-2011, 09:31 PM
I've got some Exile in the mail, just 6 SX65's to replace my Polk's, but if we get this MI/OH/IN gathering off the ground you could check it out then, or if you are even in SE MI just let me know.

what ya doing with the polks?

Lawdog
03-18-2011, 10:45 PM
Wait a minute, I was the thread starter so does that mean I get first dibs??:p

jmvotto
03-19-2011, 08:40 AM
Brian, I think a demo program is in order for us who don't has access. We pay the shipping on a demo pair with you collecting an up front cc info on a trial basis. Then you send out the new pair and demo pair moves on.

ian ashton
03-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Selling 'em. Some 1 pair is newer, 1 pair is 3 years old, and one pair is blown, if memory serves me correctly. I'll let you guys know when I get em pulled.

Brianinpdx
03-21-2011, 11:37 AM
JMV - We've been doing that for two years. Nothing new there. In that time I've yet to really see anyone say, thanks but no thanks...lol.

One Moomba owner, "Cab" took it to the extreme and demo'd 2 pair of XM7 and 2 pair of SXT65's and went to the trouble to do the install 2 times. Then made a final decision from there.

The point is, I want guys to have the right setup for them. And that can be different each time. Demo away guys...

-Brian
Exile Audio