PDA

View Full Version : For Sale

Mobius2004
01-12-2005, 05:29 PM
I am selling my 2004 Moomba Mobius LS. This boat is in mint condition, with only 72 hours. Boat has been meticulously maintained and cared for, and is currently winterized and in dry storage. It has the upgraded Indmar 320 HP EFI 5.7L engine. It has a front and rear ballast system. Killer stereo system, that includes Kenwood MP3/CD player with 3 remotes(stereo, driver, and transom). Rockford Fosgate 4 channel amp, Kicker Comp 10" woofer, and 6-6.5" Alpine two-way speakers throughout. Three blue neon lights throughout the boat. Comes with factory bimini top with cover, upgraded logo snap-in cover, 2 stainless board racks, and a 2004 black single axle Boatmate trailer with brakes. Boat is black and brittany blue.

Why buy new when you can save thousands on this near brand new boat. Buying a new house and boat must go. My loss is your gain. Email me for more photos and questions. I am located in Tyler, Texas (100 east of Dallas, TX and 100 west of Shreveport, LA). Will deliver up to 150 miles after complete of sale.

Asking $28,500

Email: [email protected]

Note: In order to view the attatched file, just download it to your computer and select open, or it will not view.

geforce
01-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Nice boat!