PDA

View Full Version : 05 Outback lsv and 05 Mobius Lsv Difference???

wakeflip
03-09-2011, 10:44 PM
I tried to find the specs but I can find them for the 05 models. What exactly is the difference between the outback lsv and mobius lsv? Both are 2005.

kaneboats
03-09-2011, 10:50 PM
I think they were the same boat but OB didn't have the tower. At the top of this page hover on "About Moomba", then click on "Archive". You can see older models by year and then by model. Good luck!

moombadaze
03-10-2011, 08:16 AM
Hulls are the same-Mobius version just got the tower and single bag ballast standard-3 bag ballast was optional.

One bad thing in using the archives is the photos will sometimes have a optional tower for a outback,outback v or outback lsv.

kaneboats
03-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Yea, but the pics are pretty and specs are listed.

scoot_gt
03-10-2011, 06:30 PM
I think they were the same boat but OB didn't have the tower. At the top of this page hover on "About Moomba", then click on "Archive". You can see older models by year and then by model. Good luck!

Hulls are the same-Mobius version just got the tower and single bag ballast standard-3 bag ballast was optional.

One bad thing in using the archives is the photos will sometimes have a optional tower for a outback,outback v or outback lsv.

^ agreed

Specs are the same, see here (pg 16,17)
http://moomba.com/downloads/owner_manuals/moomba_05.pdf

kaneboats
03-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Yea, I should have said the OB LSV did not have the tower standard. There are plenty of them around that have towers.