PDA

View Full Version : Factory Bags

Lake Bound
03-09-2011, 06:59 PM
I have a 2002 Moomba LS with the factory bag in the bow and one under the rear seat. I have hardly used them just because they are such a pain the fill with the plastic waterbed looking attachments that they come with. My son has been riding since we have owned the boat and this year really wants the sacs to work. Has anyone switched these bags out to another type if so could you please point me in the right direction. Thanks for the assistance.

kaneboats
03-09-2011, 10:30 PM
You can actually get adapters and keep the bags you have. Those guys can help with this.

Lake Bound
03-10-2011, 11:51 AM
I will look them up thank you for the information. I like the idea of the adaptors right now and save up for the whole kit.

kaneboats
03-10-2011, 12:47 PM
They'll set you up with something like this and the other stuff you need:

http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-pro-x-series-fitting-w735.html

Lake Bound
03-11-2011, 06:08 PM
My question do those attach to the bags better than the ones I have? That is one of the reasons wanting to go to another style because the stock hose won't stay on the bags. Thanks for all of the ideas and help!

kaneboats
03-12-2011, 12:14 AM
NO! But, yes! They will attach the same way but you can glue them in because they have quick connects built into them. So you never have to unscrew the fittings from the bags again. Once you glue the new adapters on and switch to quck connectors you won't have to worry about them popping off. I definitely recommend you call Jason at wakemakers and get some help for your specific application.

Lake Bound
03-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Will do thanks for the help.