PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Paid.. so its time to go SHOPPING

04OUTBACK
02-24-2011, 11:10 AM
Some of you may know, my storage unit was broken into in December and got 5 wakeboards, 2 surfboards and some other gear.
Got word yesterday that my claim was approved!
Thinking of
New Murray (Had 07 and 08 Murray stolen)
Ronix IBEX or ONE? Thoughts?

Anyone know of anyone with the new Hyperlite SYSTEM Binding/Boot?

Gotta get another Blue Lake for sure.. but any other surfboard recomendations?

Wife's gear.. Thinking the Ronix Emily Durham Faith Hope Love setup.

I'm looking for feedback/suggestions. Any other gear I should look at?

Thanks
BW

brain_rinse
02-24-2011, 11:42 AM
I'd throw a flex board in the mix. I have a Company Severance and love it. I've been thru 2 Ronix Ones and love those boards too.

Haven't seen the Hype System setup yet, so that's a good one to check out. I've always felt like I had the best of the best with Ronix bindings though.

kaneboats
02-24-2011, 12:02 PM
We really need a Lakewakes demo board to ship around to each other and all try out. Those things are sweet.

you da man
02-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Slingshot anything!!!!

bzubke1
02-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Check out cwb bindings they are super comfortable. And they stand beihind their products very well. Any problems I had with my bindings, I took em into the store, the owner sent pics to cwb and 20 mins later I was walking out with a new pair. The aa's with velcro straps instead of laces are awesome. No more tighting your bindings everytime you fall.

jmvotto
02-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Get something you stocky freind at keuka lake can ride..:D

04OUTBACK
02-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Joe, definitely a blue lake. I'm open for suggestions on a second...
Never liked my LF Venture much..
Will definitely come to keuka this summer.. No more living on the lake... We moved to Victor

jmvotto
02-27-2011, 09:32 AM
Brad, well have to drop by when up near Rochester, we usually drive through victor to get there. Got the phase icon for the girls, heard those are pretty nice. The is squirt is supposed to be good as well as your blue lake. You are always welcome down on keuka. Lots of dock space for moombas.....:D and mc's......

04OUTBACK
03-13-2011, 06:13 PM
First round of orders placed!
Inland Surfer Carbon Blue Lake!
Ronix Viva/Cell combo for me
ROnix Faith, Hope Love Combo for the wife.

Probably gonna go for the Murray Nova Core and New System bindings
gotten mixed reviews on the binding system, but stupid enough to probably try them!

BW