PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta

Troy0501
12-27-2004, 10:17 PM
How many Atlanta Area boarders are out there?

jchamlee
12-28-2004, 03:55 PM
I'm in Atlanta now and ride up on Lanier. I just picked up a new LSV this summer, and she throws a mean wake. Anyone else???

jflock2
12-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Check out: www.wakeboardatlanta.com

Dedicated to serving Atlanta's Wake Boarding Community...

clark
01-01-2005, 02:36 AM
I live in Hampton (Henry County), near the Atlanta Motor Speedway, and am going to buy a Mobius LSV at the boat show in a couple of weeks. We go to lake Sinclair. One of my sons wakeboards and the other slaloms. Where did you buy your LSV?

Troy0501
02-01-2005, 09:05 PM
any one near lake allatooooona?

jchamlee
02-02-2005, 11:25 AM
I had to drive to Alabama to get mine. Atlanta Marine sells Supras and Moombas, and lots of my friends have purchased their boats there. Last summer they were all out of the LSV, so I had to search. Did you pick one up at the boat show?

clark
02-02-2005, 01:24 PM
OH YEAH! I order a Mobius LSV. Yellow over brittany blue. I got a great deal at Atlanta Marine. Great folks to work with. I ordered it on January 17 and was told it would take approximately 8 weeks. I spoke with them yesterday to find out the spray date and was told that it should be here around February 14.... WOW,,, less than a month. She explained that since Atlanta was one of the first shows of the year, they got a jump on the orders.

I got it with the 325 MPI engine, 3 bag ballast, depth finder, perfect pass, wake plate, pop-up cleats, guide poll covers, CD player, 3 yr warranty, wakeboard racks, flush kit, water strainer, front and rear snap on covers and snap in carpet.

That yellow over blue really looks sweet. There want be another one like it on the lake.

jchamlee
02-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Sah-weet! Sounds alot like mine...except mine is yellow without the blue. You're gonna love it.

clark
02-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Did you posts any pics of yours?

It about killed me when I called the dealer today and told them that even though the boat would be in around the 14th of this month, it will be the end of the month before I can come pick it up and I live 75 miles from the dealer.... not like I can stop by and look at it.

Clark

cjp3675
03-04-2005, 06:25 PM
L ALSO GOT ONE AT THE BOATSHOW IN ATLANTA.I GOT A OUTBACK THAY ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE. PICK MINE UP IN APRIL,CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Troy0501
03-07-2005, 07:47 PM
YELL ALL YOU WANT. ILL BE YELLING ALL SUMMER LONG. I CANT WAIT!! I THINK IT WILL BE TIME TO GO BY MID APRIL. ANYONE HERE USE DRY SUITS?

Aquaholic
03-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Aquaholic here, I live in Marietta and my family has a place on Hartwell. I bought an o5 Yellow XLV and #@%^&* can't wait till spring to board. I have to store it up there and it kills me not to have it near to love on. If I thought I could post a pic I would. Have tried with no success. Annnyway.........

Aquaholic