PDA

View Full Version : how to run wire from pass side to under dash?

STANG KILLA SS
02-10-2011, 09:01 PM
im needing to run a wire from the passenger speaker area/battery compartment over to under the dash. how/where do i do that? :confused:

pics?

bzubke1
02-10-2011, 09:08 PM
I know you can go through the ski locker but for my sub under the helm I just ran the speaker wire around the bow, you can tuck it up under the ledge and you won't be able to see it at all.

moombadaze
02-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Newty has some photos someplace for this. There is a pcv tube right under the sides and front of the infloor ski locker/balast bag holder that is for wire's to go thru-well at least on our 2008 model LSV's. If you sit on your knees with your back twords the bow and stick your head down in there looking forwards to the bow you should see it. Thats how the battey cables are run from one side to the other.

rdlangston13
02-10-2011, 09:26 PM
thanks, this will come in handy when i get back from work next month and have all my exile stuff laid out like christmas morning!

I wonder how Kevin Fowler sounds cranked up??

STANG KILLA SS
02-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Newty has some photos someplace for this. There is a pcv tube right under the sides and front of the infloor ski locker/balast bag holder that is for wire's to go thru-well at least on our 2008 model LSV's. If you sit on your knees with your back twords the bow and stick your head down in there looking forwards to the bow you should see it. Thats how the battey cables are run from one side to the other.

jack pot thanks!

newty
02-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Glad I could help... I think. Let me know if you have anymore q's.

you da man
02-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Uh oh, what you got planned Cory?