PDA

View Full Version : New River Property

Copen80
02-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Just closed on a piece of ground on the Little Kanawha River, between Mineral Wells and Parkersburg WV.

As you can see there is alot of work to be done clearing trees and brush, dock building and other light construction. The family and a I are very much looking forward to this ground "enhancing" our Moomba summers!

kaneboats
02-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Beautiful! Very happy for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy the whole process.

gus 08 mobius lsv
02-11-2011, 07:27 PM
build a dock for two boats so when i come visit!! congrats on the purchase.
you always go to that river or hit up other places too?

wolfeman131
02-12-2011, 01:01 PM
nice & congrats. you'll love it, but at times wonder why you bought yourself so much work.

Copen80
02-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Gus--We usually stay on the Ohio and Little Kanawha. Sometimes we juggle boating and running back and forth to the baseball fields. I would like to travel from time to time but we never seem to have the time.

There is always dock space for another Moomba, feel free to stop in anytime.

sandm
02-14-2011, 09:50 AM
looks like a lot of fun.

enjoy..

viking
02-15-2011, 12:17 AM
keep us updated on progress (that means pictures) as you get along!

gus 08 mobius lsv
02-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Gus--We usually stay on the Ohio and Little Kanawha. Sometimes we juggle boating and running back and forth to the baseball fields. I would like to travel from time to time but we never seem to have the time.

There is always dock space for another Moomba, feel free to stop in anytime.

ok good to know didn't mean to invite myself down though! i know a guy whos family owns a cabin on the ohio river near the wv line might try to hook up with them this year some weekend. if i do i'll let ya know and maybe meet up on the river