PDA

View Full Version : anyone notice its superbowl XLV

sandm
02-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Just noticed....

My randon thought for the day as I enjoy a steelers whoopin and some papa murphys :)

kaneboats
02-06-2011, 09:26 PM
LOL. Did not even catch that one. Did catch the fact the Black Eyed Peas are a joke and have only one song of their own.

you da man
02-06-2011, 09:38 PM
So that means I have the Moomba 45?

kaneboats
02-06-2011, 10:03 PM
I was glad to see they recognized Salvatore Giunta, the first living recipient of the Medal of Honor in 40 some years. Seems like he's a humble gentleman and I'm proud to have him for a countryman.

sandm
02-07-2011, 07:28 AM
LOL. Did not even catch that one. Did catch the fact the Black Eyed Peas are a joke and have only one song of their own.

anybody else notice that 1/2 of the letter v in the love during bep song didn't work? bet some lighting engineer is getting canned today :) was a pretty lame show, and all usher did was add to the epic fail that was halftime.

moombadaze
02-07-2011, 08:15 AM
all usher did was add to the epic fail that was halftime.

I thought he was wearing diaper's

Wonder what Axle thought of Fergie trying to sing and dance like he did

NCSUmoomba
02-07-2011, 09:45 AM
I noticed the XLV. Everytime someone went down the tunnel I shouted "XLV!" My girlfriend remarked, "quit dreaming."

I also saw the "V' not working too. I would like to be the rogue lit up dancer and just start running around everywhere zig-zagging all over the place.

sandm
02-07-2011, 10:06 AM
I thought he was wearing diaper's

at least he remembered the words to the song he was singing :)

newty
02-07-2011, 10:27 AM
I was glad to see they recognized Salvatore Giunta, the first living recipient of the Medal of Honor in 40 some years. Seems like he's a humble gentleman and I'm proud to have him for a countryman.

That was awesome! Kinda lame they did it during a timeout. Should have been during pregame or halftime!

kaneboats
02-07-2011, 11:17 AM
You can bet your a$$ if it was NASCAR they would have made a bigger deal of it. Of course they wouldn't have had Usher dropping in in a diaper either.

rdlangston13
02-07-2011, 04:39 PM
That half time show was pretty bad. But at least they didn't lip sing it, that was clears by how awful they sounded. The one cool part was slash playing but they had the guitar so low you couldn't even really hear it so that was even a failure

They should have had George Strait play since it was in Texas. Or they could have done like a combination of Texas musicians like George, Jessica Simpson, ZZ Top, Bowling for Soup, and someone rap person from Texas. Like a mixture of genres all from the lone star state,

2007 Outback V
02-07-2011, 10:56 PM
That half time show was pretty bad. But at least they didn't lip sing it, that was clears by how awful they sounded. The one cool part was slash playing but they had the guitar so low you couldn't even really hear it so that was even a failure

I agree, half time show stunk! However, Slash playing the guitar was the best part........or was it slash? Bet you could take almost any guitarist, throw a wig and hat on them and you have a slash?

brain_rinse
02-08-2011, 04:35 PM
I agree, half time show stunk! However, Slash playing the guitar was the best part........or was it slash? Bet you could take almost any guitarist, throw a wig and hat on them and you have a slash?
We had the same conversation... is it REALLY Slash?! How would you know if it wasn't?