PDA

View Full Version : How do you adjust the Spedo

Matt Glenn
02-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Just seeing if any of you guys know how to adjust the spedo. I think my boat is a little hot, when I compare my boat in the course compare to my bodies. I have a 2006 outback w/ the paddle wheel on the hull of the boat. Of course I would have to check speed by either using gps or timing in course.

walb0244
02-06-2011, 06:33 PM
On the back of mine, 2006 LSV, there is a little silver dial mounted under the dash. I turn it one way to slow it down and the other to speed it up. So hopefully that helps you some. The dial was mounted pretty much up by the speedometer but on the back side of the dash.

moombadaze
02-06-2011, 06:42 PM
on my 08 LSV that speedo adjustment know is to the left of the steering wheel under the dash, just stick my hand under and feel for it as I cant say I've ever seen it and I've only adjusted it once when we were doing the prop testing with Ed last year.

kaneboats
02-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Just seeing if any of you guys know how to adjust the spedo.

I suppose you just pull a little on the waistband just like with boardshorts. Ask Ed though; he might know.

walb0244
02-08-2011, 07:41 AM
I suppose you just pull a little on the waistband just like with boardshorts. Ask Ed though; he might know.

That's funny. I don't care who you are. Hahahahaha.