PDA

View Full Version : question for those that have owned older moombas

sandm
02-01-2011, 11:38 AM
I have a buddy that has a 94 boomerang. he is needing to replace the block lettering on the side and wants to do the skiing roo as well. any vinyl shops you have used in the past that might have the formats already saved or any leads on who might have the fonts?

kaneboats
02-01-2011, 11:42 AM
A bunch of us have bought the Roo off the guy on ebay. Do a search on Moomba for all kinds of sizes.

sandm
02-01-2011, 12:39 PM
didn't think about that.
will check when I get home(dang websense blocking auctions at work :( )

jmvotto
02-02-2011, 10:37 PM
I have a buddy that has a 94 boomerang. he is needing to replace the block lettering on the side and wants to do the skiing roo as well. any vinyl shops you have used in the past that might have the formats already saved or any leads on who might have the fonts?

Yearound put me in contact with a gal pal that did it for me. Let me see if I can find it. If not email him. Icould do any size or color. I got a couple for my old z71 burb.

jmvotto
02-02-2011, 10:43 PM

Yearound put me in contact with a gal pal that did it for me. Let me see if I can find it. If not email him. Icould do any size or color. I got a couple for my old z71 burb. Check my page 2 for pics in the profile.(sorry having trouble copy& paste from the iPad)