PDA

View Full Version : The system

lsvboombox
01-31-2011, 11:18 PM
Anybody gonna try out hyperlites new System? or has anybody already used them?

bzubke1
01-31-2011, 11:38 PM
It looks like a great system for riding cable. It's a lot like snowboarding boots and bidings, and I had a few straps break on me when I snowboarded thats the only real negative I could see. I guess we'll have to see what some people think about it once the season kicks off and they to become more common.

KG's Supra24
02-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Seems to me they will be much more prone to breaking but I am also anxious to see what other think.

Are they the only company doing it?

bzubke1
02-01-2011, 12:32 AM
The more parts the more things to break is the way I see it. I broke just about everything you could on a pair of bindings last year. Luckily CWB is good with warranties and I have an awesome local pro shop or I would have had a lot of down time this summer.

KG's Supra24
02-01-2011, 01:26 AM
The more parts the more things to break is the way I see it. I broke just about everything you could on a pair of bindings last year. Luckily CWB is good with warranties and I have an awesome local pro shop or I would have had a lot of down time this summer.

Same here with a set of Byerlys. Their ratchet system was terrible! Luckily same story with customer service. Went through 3 sets this summer. Picking up my 4th set (which will be the 2011s) soon. Ratchet system is gone!!

brain_rinse
02-03-2011, 11:20 AM
I'm happy enough with the Ronix bindings that I don't plan to switch anytime soon. Looking forward to hearing some reviews on the Hyperlite system though.

bzubke1
02-03-2011, 02:06 PM
http://wakeboardingmag.com/manufacturers/hyperlite/2011/02/02/video-team-hyperlite-rides-new-system-binding/

The hyperlite team loves it, but they get paid to. I'd definitely like to see what some regular joes have to say about it.