PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee (IL) Boat Show

deerfield
01-28-2011, 10:49 PM
It runs ten days, ending this Sunday. I went last night. Four really big boats (30+ feet), lots of runabouts, pontoons, and fishing boats. Skiers Choice, Malibu, Mastercraft, Nautique, and Axis are there. Admission w/ discount coupon is $8.00. Parking is $5.00. Enjoyed the show - including the model boats.

deerfield
01-28-2011, 10:51 PM
The little stuff.

deerfield
01-28-2011, 10:56 PM
The real stuff. The dash is in a wake boat, but don't remember which brand. Oops.

Hoopskier
01-29-2011, 12:04 AM
The real stuff. The dash is in a wake boat, but don't remember which brand. Oops.

Sure its a wakeboard boat? from the gauges its twin engine (note two tach,and duplicate other gauges) and the compass on the top of dash suggest something else.

Looks like what you would seem more of it WI, especially up here is central WI. Contrast to the Chicago show. Was definately worth the trip to Chicago even outside the boat show.

I enjoy the pictures.

deerfield
01-29-2011, 12:15 AM
Sure its a wakeboard boat? from the gauges its twin engine (note two tach,and duplicate other gauges) and the compass on the top of dash suggest something else.

Looks like what you would seem more of it WI, especially up here is central WI. Contrast to the Chicago show. Was definately worth the trip to Chicago even outside the boat show.

I enjoy the pictures.

Hoop - You are right. My mistake. It is from the cockpit of Cigarette. Here's the engine hatch. I think the sign indicated these to be 496 CID w/ 425 HP each. Good catch on your part. Thanks. - Deerfield

kaneboats
01-29-2011, 12:02 PM
Thanks for sharing. Liked the African Queen shot.