PDA

View Full Version : 2008 outback DD

eseebeck
01-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Central michigan 3 hours north of detroit. showroom condition outback direct drive full mooring cover, bow and cockpit covers, single axle trailer, bimini top, tower, sea deck platform pad. My payoff is $34,500. I will get a picture up soon. It's red from rub rail down and white rub rail up.

eseebeck
02-07-2011, 02:05 PM
If i can sell, I've got my eye on a 2011 outback DD. Same options just newer, try to stay in a new boat every three or four years if I can.

ian ashton
02-11-2011, 12:22 PM
I was just thinking about seeing what I could get for trade-in on my '08 Outback, with the idea of ordering an '11 Outback or (gasp!) Nautique 200, but then I woke up!

gus 08 mobius lsv
02-11-2011, 08:02 PM
you can't leave us then we won't have anyone to organize the moomba coozie group buy this summer!!!

mapleleaf
02-13-2011, 12:04 AM
don't see any Moomba's on Crystal Lake, to bad I couldn't convince a neighbor to buy it!
Great looking boat, good luck with the sale.....Who's the Supra /Moomba dealer up that way? All I've seen is Action Sports on 31 going into Traverse City....sellin MC's....

eseebeck
02-25-2011, 02:02 PM
tower, bimini, kenwood, single axle, red from rub rail down, white above rub rail. full mooring cover and bow and cockpit cover, sea dek platform pad about about 100 hours. super clean,

need to sell for payoff of about 33,500

eseebeck
02-25-2011, 02:10 PM
closest dealer is detroit area but when i called the guy seemed too busy to talk boats, I live 3 hours from his dealership. Needed to hear what he had in stock, what options they had and a ballpark price. He was too busy, didn't really seemed interested in answering any questions. The 3 or 4 minutes we talked, all I got out of him was come on down and I'll put you in a Moomba. Come on down and see what we've got, we'll hook you up. You know the retoric.

So I drove about 4 hours gull lake Premier watersports. These guys emailed me pics of every boat they had in stock, lists of options and prices. The next weekend, we were on our way to premier and couldn't have been happier.

Those guys treated my family and I like long lost relatives.

I wish i could remember the name of the dealer in the waterford area, I hope it was just the guy I talked to, and I am sure he is no longer there ( I'm sure he didn't sell any boats)

Any way, got the boat at Premier watersports at Gull Lake. In y mind the ONLY MOOMBA dealer in Michigan

ian ashton
02-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Club Royale is the Waterford Skiers Choice dealer. The owner is Rob, he is a good guy. They've had a bit of turnover, as they recently downsized a bit and changed locations. Not sure who you would have talked to, but its probably likely that the person isn't there, lol.