PDA

View Full Version : 2000 KAMBERRA

JPDODD
11-30-2004, 04:48 PM
I am looking at a 2000 Kamberra V-Drive with 78 hours. Seller is asking around $21,000. I am new to Moombas. I own a 1990 Mastercraft Tri Star I will be selling this spring due to limited space for my family and accessories and a very rough ride. Would like a V-drive without spending a fortune. The Kamberra looks pretty good. I'm more of a recreational skiier but like lots of power and no prop to wory about with kids swimming off the back. Any feedback on the Kamberra is appreciated. I already know about Moomba in general. Does it handle waves well?
Thanks

pjtatro
12-01-2004, 12:42 AM
I own a 2000 Kamberra and I love it. We installed a titan tower and ballast system, it gives off a great wake. The playpen seating is wonderful. If you ski, no ballast will give you about the same wake as an I/O. If you are used to a mastercraft direct drive wake you may be dissapointed. It does flatten out quite nicely over 28 mph and is even less around 35 mph. It has been a great boat for my family with room for plenty of friends seeing that it is CG rated for 12!!!!

JPDODD
12-01-2004, 04:07 AM
Is yours fuel injected?

pjtatro
12-10-2004, 04:36 PM
No, I have the Holly 4 barrel. Injection would be nicer but I have no complaints.