PDA

View Full Version : Moomba dealer in Bonita Springs,fl.

james yarosz
01-06-2011, 09:52 AM
I recall seeing Moombas for sale at a dealer in Bonita springs fl.I,m here for the winter and would like to look at some new Moombas.Anyone know the name of the dealer?

kaneboats
01-06-2011, 10:54 AM
If you run a dealer search using the link above in "About Moomba" then "Find a Dealer" you can search by state and county. Bonita Springs is in Lee county, FL. The search using that county produces the following results:

Ski Boats Of The Palm Beaches
907 S. W. 38th Court
Boynton, FL 33435 Phone: 561-704-7144
Email: [email protected]
Webpage: skiboatsofthepalmbeaches.com

Lake Placid Marine
310 Us 27 South
Lake Placid, FL 33852 Phone: 863-465-2335
Email: [email protected]
Webpage: www.lakeplacidmarine.com

james yarosz
01-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Sorry Ed,not really into Wings,and definatelly not into HOT FOOD!

Rusten
01-29-2011, 05:41 AM
I live in Palm Beach County (where the Boynton dealer is located, although technically he is in Delray). They generally don't have much stock, if any. They also do not have a mechanic, which has been a real nightmare for me.

They do have someone they'll refer you to, an outside Indmar mechanic that must do their warranty work; however, the guy would never call me back in the 10 (or so) times I've left him messages.

The Lake Placid dealer should be closer to Bonita, and they're more of a true dealer.

I only wish Moomba would get a true, official dealer in South Florida. It's a huge market, and Mastercraft/CorrectCraft own the area because Mooma/Supra doesn't get adequate representation here. Skier's Choice could move a great deal more boats in South Florida if they were aligned with a dedicated, larger-scale marine retailer (eg Broward Motorsports, etc).

It's really sad to think SC is passing up one of the top 10 largest markets/DMA's in the US, particularly when SC is headquartered in the South.