PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

rdlangston13
12-21-2010, 12:20 PM
Someone egged my truck last night. Hope everyone else is having a Merry Christmas as well.

KSmith
12-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Sorry to hear that. Did it damage the paint?

rdlangston13
12-22-2010, 08:34 PM
I don't think so, I washed it as soon as i found. It did however cake up pretty good on the nerf bars.

It's funny how I never had any vandalism issues until I moved to really nice neighbor hoods.

In our last neighbor hood if you parked your car on the street you would get your tires slashed on occassion, apparently here you get egged. I think it is the evil old people that are HOA NAZIS. you know, the same ones who send you mean letters when the boat is in the driveway too long or the grass gets an inch too tall...

mmandley
12-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Yes thats bored ritzy kids for you lol. They got it so well and so they are trying to be like the bad gang bangers but they just dont know how LOL.

They know if they goto a bad neighborhood and do that they might get a cap in the arse

moombadaze
12-24-2010, 11:04 AM
The thing about the egging a car-the shell will actually cut into the paint and after a little while the paint will open and you will have this pretty little round area like a snow flake, and takes awhile for this to happen. Royally sucks this happened-Karma's a bitch to the ones who partake