PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love great customer service

you da man
12-01-2010, 07:47 PM
I placed an online order for a few wakeboard clothes items for my girlfriend through a very popular wakeboarding site and got a call from them stating they didn't have both the colors I wanted. I ordered a white hoodie but they only had black...no big deal. The lady on the phone apologized and said she saw I ordered a fitted Jet Pilot t-shirt as well for her. She then said she would throw in an extra t-shirt for free. I thanked her for her call and the t-shirt. I just opened my box and she threw in 3 extra shirts, each a different color and print. How cool is that for customer service. It's not like I ordered alot of stuff, just a hoodie and a shirt.

sandm
12-01-2010, 08:05 PM
nice to hear. hows about passing the site on? not that we all expect something for free, but frequent those that take care of others is nice to know :)

kaneboats
12-02-2010, 11:03 AM
To clarify, it is perfectly acceptable to rave about a vendor with whom you have had a good experience. It is not acceptable for them to toot their own horns on here as that would be considered advertising. Go forth and spend wisely!

you da man
12-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Boardstop.com, checkout their clearance section

sandm
12-02-2010, 12:01 PM
thanks. and as always.. you da man :)