PDA

View Full Version : help me prioitize my wish list

jmvotto
11-28-2010, 11:43 PM
looking for xmas ideas for the ole moombie. don't really need any of these but;)

New Kenwood HU
New alpine HU
Transom remote
sea dek roo black over mica swim pad
HSE volume control
under water LEDS
IBS bow sac
swivel board racks
another set of hlcd towers
3 or 4 outlet heater
save some coin and get PP

sandm
11-29-2010, 08:04 AM
-stargazer
-seadek pad
-bow sack integrated
-then whatever you want. I'd go stereo.

Razzman
11-29-2010, 11:44 AM
I always go with my gut instinct which is whatever will give YOU the most feel good or enjoyment on the boat ragardless of what it is.

you da man
11-29-2010, 11:45 AM
I'd say get the HSE now since it's only $125 on sale at Earmark. I don't think you need to replace the stock headunit because more than likely you're using an iPod anyways and you can already use the stock headunit for that, unless you're wanting satellite radio. What other features do you need from a new headunit that your stock one doesn't have or will benefit from? PP Stargazer would be my priority and I've found it for $949 vs $1049-1149 everywhere else so send me a PM.

kaneboats
11-29-2010, 12:31 PM
#1 seadek
#2-10 everything else.

moombabound
11-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Swivel board racks.
It's always fun until somebody loses a few teeth!

brain_rinse
11-29-2010, 01:56 PM
These would be the improvements I see as most valuable to your overall boating experience in no particular order.

sea dek
bow sac
swivel board racks
PP

sailing217
11-29-2010, 02:40 PM
PP
Heater
swivel racks
bow sac
HU
HSE
Seadek

I have an HSE and that's a heck of a price right now.
Heater is great for us in the North when trying to squeze in a final run and the wife/kids are complaining cold.

wolfeman131
11-29-2010, 03:12 PM
1) Seadek
2) PerfectPass

jmvotto
11-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks everyone, the whole family gets to enjoy this one. even my 18 month old when we go out for a swim she hangs her feet off the back

Sea Dek it is
Black over Mica three piece roo ( i know they wont warranty black) but its what i want.

close on the rest.

HSE is definately a great price, but i did the stereo thing last summer.

birthday comes up before boating season too ..... more moombie goodies.

mmandley
11-30-2010, 10:01 AM
looking for xmas ideas for the ole moombie. don't really need any of these but;)

New Kenwood HU
New alpine HU
Transom remote
sea dek roo black over mica swim pad
HSE volume control
under water LEDS
IBS bow sac
swivel board racks
another set of hlcd towers
3 or 4 outlet heater
save some coin and get PP

I like to go with bang for your bucks.

Seadek--- because once you have it youll wonder why it took so long to get it.
IBS--- because thats something you can use every time you go out surfing and boarding.
Heater--- would be my next because i have one and its realy nice when your in colder water or when the wind kicks up.
Transom--- Remote would be next
PP--- would be low on my list only because you have survived this long with out it and for 1K you can buy a lot of other upgrades lol.

sandm
11-30-2010, 10:59 AM
great choice jm. nothing like getting new bling for the boat, and something that the whole family will enjoy and like.. that's a win-win :)

kaneboats
11-30-2010, 01:09 PM
You can probably get more than one thing if you pick the Seadek as your #1. It's one of the least expensive upgrades you can make. We are getting into some offseason deal days too so your bucks may go further.