PDA

View Full Version : Collegiate Team Sponsorships?

Bullcrow
10-29-2004, 10:40 PM
I attend Valdosta State University in south GA and recently formed the first wakeboard club at the school. I was jsut wondering what schools Moomba sponsors. I heard Supra/Moomba has the largest collegiate sponsorship budget and was wondering if this is true becuase we are in need of a demo boat. If any dealers have any information or wwould be interested in helping us out we are very interested in returning the help. Also if there are any collegiate clubs/teams have any advice to get a sponsorship i could use it. My name is Chris Moore and I'm the president of the club. Reply here or anyone can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks.

dmgx
12-30-2004, 12:07 PM
We will be glad to help out collegiate teams anyway we can. We don't have a set program in place, becuase each situation is different. Feel free to call or email me with specifics about your club.

Jay Warren
800-320-2779
[email protected]

Bullcrow
01-09-2005, 12:35 PM
I e-mailed you wondering if you were going to be at the Atlanta Boat Show because if you were I was hoping we could come up with something. Hopefully I'll see you then.