PDA

View Full Version : 2005 XLV tower to water height

Brettwallace
11-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Does anyone know what the top of the tower to the waterline dimension is on an XLV while the boat is unloaded and floating. I just bought an XLV which is unfortunately in storage already, and need to see if it will fit under my existing lift canopy for next year. I've got about 85" in need to fit under. Even if someone has a boat still in the water that could check the dimension that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brett

lsvboombox
11-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Does anyone know what the top of the tower to the waterline dimension is on an XLV while the boat is unloaded and floating. I just bought an XLV which is unfortunately in storage already, and need to see if it will fit under my existing lift canopy for next year. I've got about 85" in need to fit under. Even if someone has a boat still in the water that could check the dimension that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brett

If you fold the tower it will easily fit under that.

Once you get it under the awning is there more room over head?

Brettwallace
11-03-2010, 10:25 PM
I'm trying to not have to fold the tower down everytime. Once i clear the end of the canopy, there is plenty of room to raise up and get the boat out of the water. Just need to know if I can clear that 85" without lowering the tower.

patrick232
11-08-2010, 12:06 PM
I would say from looking at pictures from this summer that 85" will be close.

From the water to the deck my wife way standing on looked to be 20" from the water and she is 63". The tow point was just over her head.