PDA

View Full Version : New Outback V Owner

11 Outback V
10-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Took the new OV out for the first time yesterday. Put 5 hours on her. Had a great time and the weather was great. Dont hate me northerners, but the temp was 84 and the water temp was 79. Just messed around with some friends boarding and tubing, will post pics if anybody took them.

I have a bunch of mods planned and will keep you updated on the progress w pics. The major mod is in the stereo. I have been working w Brian at EXILE and we have come up w some big ideas that will keep you watching as they go.

Other mods, some are already done some are not,
Tinted windshield
Relocate battery
Add second battery
Interior courtesy lights
Interior LEDs
Rear storage over Ballast
Swivel Board racks and ski racks (total of 4)
Relocate fire extinguisher
Add color to dash area??

I will post pics as soon as I figure out how :confused:

cab13367
10-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Congrats on the new boat! Sounds like you'll be busy with the upgrades this winter. You are definitely headed down the right path with the stereo. I have an Exile system and couldn't be happier with it. And Brian, Billy, and company are great to work with.

One suggestion, if u are going to go big with the stereo and it sounds like u are, you might as well add two stereo batteries (assuming you only have one battery).

moombahighrider
10-25-2010, 01:02 AM
Congrats on the new boat! It seems somewhat unfair that you are dealing with such blissful temps for your first ride on the new toy when we are expecting our first good snowfall of the season! Where abouts are you located? I have out the LSV away and have the sleds out already!

kaneboats
10-25-2010, 11:40 AM
84/79? Yeah, where are you?

11 Outback V
10-25-2010, 03:15 PM
I am in Lighthouse Point. That was in Lake Ida in deerfield.