PDA

View Full Version : bow sac

jmvotto
10-15-2010, 04:59 PM
do i need two drain pumps for this IBS and if so can i tie them together with the same power and probably seperate thru hulls.

any ideas as i think about winter projects.

http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-integrated-bow-sac.html

just got my 4 port manifold and hopefully my extra rule fill pump will be here monday. Boat is semi plumbed and switched GI wiring already in place

sandm
10-15-2010, 06:38 PM
I sooooo wish that would fit in the bow of my boat :(

good luck..

jmvotto
10-15-2010, 09:37 PM
I sooooo wish that would fit in the bow of my boat :(

good luck..
That should fit probably 3/4 full I think canucklehead has it in his obv and it fits ok not like the lsv.though

brain_rinse
10-15-2010, 10:26 PM
do i need two drain pumps for this IBS and if so can i tie them together with the same power and probably seperate thru hulls.

That's how I have mine set up and it's great. I went with tsunami 800s and the bow sac drains much faster than the other bags. Maybe I should put the 800s on my rear bags and move the stock Rule drain pumps to the bow sac. Hmmm... winter project for me maybe? :)

viking
10-15-2010, 11:22 PM
That's how I have mine set up and it's great. I went with tsunami 800s and the bow sac drains much faster than the other bags. Maybe I should put the 800s on my rear bags and move the stock Rule drain pumps to the bow sac. Hmmm... winter project for me maybe? :)

Thought you were selling? :confused:
Or maybe you were thinking "on the new ride"

brain_rinse
10-16-2010, 07:37 AM
Thought you were selling? :confused:
Or maybe you were thinking "on the new ride"

So far only lowball offers. I don't blame them given the time of year but I just won't do it.

sandm
10-16-2010, 09:10 AM
That should fit probably 3/4 full I think canucklehead has it in his obv and it fits ok not like the lsv.though

the depth under the seats in the 20ssv is only around 5-6inches. small and tight. plus it's where I stow all the orange lifevests to be legal :)

jmvotto
10-19-2010, 09:49 AM
http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-mastercraft-xstar-bow-sacs.html

This one may fit better, therfore the orange pfd's can go the opposite side.

kinda spendy for one though